Monday, May 6, 2013

About Me

You can probably see my 'About Me' section to your right. However, I want to go into more detail about myself. So to begin I am 15th and born on December 4th, 1997. I'm a winter baby and lovin' it (McDonalds, lol). I am still trying to figure myself out and can be contradicting.

My best subject is math and I adore anime/manga and anything Asian. I've gotten into K-pop more after the MNET station was established on Comcast. I like China too. Although I don't know much about it. To be honest, I want to travel someday all over the world.

I practically hate anything physical like sports and I'm lazy and almost unmotivated at times as well. The moodiness that can over take me is frighting. But even through it all I try my best to be optimistic. And well, that's it for now. If there is more about me I guess you can read between the lines in my entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment