Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Iron Man 3

So today is May 7th. Today is my Ma's 49th birthday :) So here's a shout out to you. Love you mom.

Also, today I went on a trip. Went to the movies and saw Iron Man 3. I think this one was the best one out of all 3!! I missed the last scene in the credits though. A little upset about that, but otherwise the movie was amazing loved everything. And there were a lot of twists and excitement at every point. The kid helping Tony was so cute. I died when Tony responded to the kid's sad little outbursts. Maybe I should of expected it, but wow lol. I was shocked, but it was funny. Also, founding out the mandarin wasn't the true evil one was like WFT and wow..The villian was pretty smart in this movie. The true villian works behind the scenes. Also loved how the female lead, Pepper, isn't a damsel in distress in the end and fights to beat up the villian guy. Took me by surprise to see her fight!! And the whole anxiety from the Avengers. Didn't expect that movie to be referenced. I know there are both marvel, but wow... The marvel movies really connect O.O

In other news found out about some movies coming out. Movies previewed were:

  • Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp
  • White House Down with Channing Tatumn and Jamie Foxx
  • Star Trek
  • Thor 2
  • Wolverine
I'm excited for Thor 2 and Wolverine. I was totally excited for Wolverine especially :D It's SET IN JAPAN. HELL YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment