Konnichiwa, minna! ("Hello, everyone!" in Japanese) Today is May 6th of 2013. My name is Frances Charlotte Dixon. I'm a freshmen in southern Jersey and just your average girl. My nickname, and preferred title, is Frankie. You can call me that or something similar if you like. :)
So anyway, I created this blog as a memoir (not sure if I used the word in the correct context). I want to use my blog to organize my thoughts and have a place where my memories can be stored. I think a lot and I want to be able to remember what all those great ideas were. So with this blog I'll try and write about all the things that pop into my mind. Please don't count on my doing this all the time though as I can be pretty unmotivated and lazy and may forget about this entire thing by tomorrow. But for now, here I am. I will enjoy sharing my thoughts with you all. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment