Monday, May 6, 2013

AnimeNEXT

I'm an anime fan as I mentioned in previous entries. And I may not be die hard but I do love it enough to want to attend a convention. I'm in New Jersey so honestly, everything is pretty limited compared to the west coast. However, there is one happening this year called AnimeNEXT in Somerset NJ. I'm so excited to go. My mom hasn't changed her mind on me about going either so my hope is burning strong. ^_^

Link: http://www.animenext.org/

Just recently they added a new attendee for the events. There is a group called Baby, The Stars Shine Bright are going to be there. Never heard of them but looked into it and they are a lolita fashion group. I love frills so I'm super excited to see such fashion in real life. Also Greg Ayres and Chris Cason will attend. They are english voice actors that have voiced in animes I adore such as:

  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Chrono Crusade
  • FMA: Full Metal Alchemist
  • Soul Eater
  • School Rumble
  • Ouran High School Host Club and many more!

I wanted to cosplay, but I didn't have enough time to do it. Next year I hope I can go again and dress as Celty from Durarara! I looked up a really simple way to get all her accessories :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below are some pictures for BSSB, antonym for the lolita group for con:




Here are some of the animes I mentioned. The Blue picture is from Chrono Crusade, the other two from Deadman Wonderland (Deadman Wonderland isn't complete and until recently was on haitus due to author's pregnancy):

 Here are some cosplays (these are examples of epic ones from various animes):







































No comments:

Post a Comment