Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tattoos

Konnichiwa, minna. Today is May 11th and finally the weekend. I'm so glad; school is burning me out and with a month left just want it to be over. But I still ha ve finals so I'll hang in here. Anyway, a few days ago my friend got tattoos. And it really encouraged me to get one. And unlike her mom, my parents are cool with it. So all yesterday I was brainstorming where and what I want to get. I decided on where: my left shoulder and one of my biceps. Considered ankle, but I don't like that much. For the design considering quotes and a bird flying out of a thorny birdcage. That tattoo would symbolize me not letting betrayal get to me and my desire to be free. Although the entire thing may be a bit much so imma think of another smaller one for my arm. For that considering butterflies with roses behind it. But before any of that have to get money. So wish me luck :D        Have some pictures but upload later (if I remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment