I don't like mine much. I may forget about what they do to me and be all happy. Or it may be how teens overreact but my parents are unfair and ridiculously unintelligent and irresponsible.
My mom is always yelling and has no control over her spending habits. It's sad how all the money she earns is gone after a few days. She gets paid monthly mind you. She spends all her money on food she doesn't need to buy (fast food). She is loud and talks about me like I can't hear her. I can. She cusses at me and says some really mean things. Just a few days ago she told me I'm not worth anything. Then if I try confronting her and she gets defensive saying it's my fault she acts that way.
As for my dad he is a pain. He goes from messing with me and joking around to an utter douche. He usually doesn't even get between my mom and I because HE DOESN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT. He scares me the most probably. Reason being he could really hurt me. Once I was crying (not sure why) and all he did was yell at me to shut the hell up and there is no reason to cry.
Together they are even worse as they gang up on me. I have no room to defend myself as when one stops the other starts. Plus they support each other. Apparently I'm disrespectful and I talk back. In all honesty, I just react based on the way they treat me. If you treat me wrong, I WILL SAY SOMETHING. And I don't back talk (intentionally/usually) I just defend myself.
Today, my mom asked me about some footprint on the wall. I told her that my dad had killed a bug with a shoe. I really believed that is what happened. But she retorts saying my dad said it wasn't him. And she took his side and my dad resorted to utter douche mood and accused me of lying. I replied saying if what I said didn't happen then I'm not lying intentionally. I just replied with what I thought happened. But now I'm a liar and my reply was talking back. So after that my parents got quiet with the occasional OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD comments about me.
I have to wonder if all parents act like this or is it just mine... I'm not sure how much more I can handle of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment